ShareThis

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Convenience of a DVR

Posted by Gaylord Campbel

My favorite TV show comes on directv in brownsboro alabama every night at 5 p.m. and I would have to miss it if it were not for my DVR. At this time of night, I am trying to get dinner on the table, help my kids with their homework and clean up from the after school rush. My DVR allows me to record this show so I can watch it in peace after my house has settled down for the night. I don't miss out on any of the topics and it gives me a way to relax before I go to bed for the evening.

My husband also enjoys this as he can now record his favorite shows and watch them in the morning before he goes to work. He gets up very early and has the time to enjoy shows that our children are not allowed to watch. If we didn't have the DVR, he would often have to miss out on these shows. The topics are just too mature for the kids and we don't want them exposed to the issues covered. Before we had the DVR, he often had to hear about these shows from co-workers the next day. Now he can enjoy them on the night they are first shown.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of Ops dah.
Happy monday ms lu

Related Posts with Thumbnails