ShareThis

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Carved Pumpkins

After I made my first carved pumpkin, I got hook with it. I enjoyed the activity so much that I carved some more.

As you all know my first was a cat. I decided to make a more challenging design. I made a dragon for my second carved pumpkin and I made a bat and a moon as my third.

I had such a great time and I enjoy looking at them when it was lighted.

To my disappointment, my carved pumpkins didn't last! It wilted and the designs are no longer pretty. Oh, I feel sad but that's how it is! I will carved a new one on Friday so that it will be in time for Halloween!

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

whoaaaaa...kadaghan sa imong g carved mami...ginoo ko...na addict...ahahhaa....kamahal sa pumpkin dire woi...tag 3.99 tong amo napalit...gamay raba kau...pila ang inyo diha mami?

Related Posts with Thumbnails