Monday, October 25, 2010

Tax Rebate

It is always fun to go to a casino and play some and of course win some! I know that there are many international visitors like to play in well known casinos all over the USA. Did you know that IRS requires that casinos and other gambling establishments withhold 30% of the gambling winnings of International visitors? Yes that's a big percentage of your winnings. You are luckier if you are a Canadian resident because you can offset your losses against your winnings in your tax because of the US Canadian Tax Treaty.

For some other non-US citizens (on certain countries), you too can get back portion of your casino winning taxes. There is a way in doing it and you will absolutely need the services of the experts. You can always get the services of a certified agents at casino tax rebate. They offer services to help you get casino tax refunds. They will help you get your taxes back and if you won't get it back, they will not charge you for their services.

If you need a us tax recovery service, contact! This website has been serving clients internationally since 2006. Their commitment, experience, and expertise have made them the best!


Related Posts with Thumbnails