ShareThis

Monday, August 2, 2010

New York Tours

The Big Apple... New York! Oh, how I wish I can visit the place. One of my blogger friends visited the Big Apple few weeks ago and her family had a blast. Oh, how I wish we can do the same. New York is a favorite destination to many travelers because of the many attractions that the place offers. One of these days, I wanna see New York and perhaps see for myself the Statue of Libers, The Empire Building and a lot more.

Right now, I will not go to New York because of the hot weather. Knowing New York where you will do a lot of walking, I would be miserable walking in this very hot weather. But when the weather is cool, I would love to enjoy some of New York's Guided Walking Tours. I think I will enjoy exploring New York with this kind of tours. I know that there are many places to visit in New York City and a NYC walking tour will be perfect for tourist like me.

Do you want to visit The Big Apple? What places or famous landmark of NYC do you most likely to visit? There are many New York Walking Tours that you can check out before you visit New York. So, make your visit a wonderful experience. Take a tour in the Big Apple.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails