ShareThis

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Favorite Channel on TV: Lifetime

As a woman, there is nothing like a Saturday spent in bed watching Lifetime programs. You know what I am talking about if you are a woman that loves Lifetime. After a hard week of work, my favorite guilty pleasure to indulge in is watching movies on Lifetime.

Watching movies on Lifetime  is comforting to me. Many of the movies show how women cope in difficult situations. I think Lifetime appeals to women, because it makes us feel like there is someone out there who understands our problems. Lifetime is almost like a television network with compassion for women.

Lifetime is also a great network, due to the movies with famous actresses that it produces. Lifetime has produced movies with notable names like Diane Keaton and Michelle Trachtenburg. The fact that A-list celebrities are willing to make movies on Lifetime just shows what a powerful network this is amongst women. Women flock to Lifetime for movies that revitalize our lives and give us the motivation to carry on with our lives. One uplifting movie that I loved was called Homeless to Harvard.  This movie depicted the struggles of a young woman, as she applied to Harvard University as a homeless person. She ultimately gained admittance and even won a large scholarship to attend.

Lifetime movies inspire me on a daily basis. Without Lifetime, I don't know what I would do!


Posting by Elizabeth Morrows

1 comments:

Russ said...

My wife likes the Lifetime Movie Network. It is on cable. Great Movies. I like most of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails