ShareThis

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Broken Eyeglasses

My old eyeglasses finally decided to stop serving me. This is my first pair of eyeglasses and I like it because it weighs very light and it doesn't strain the muscle at the back of my ears while wearing it. The rim of the glasses gave in so I can't wear it anymore.

I still have another pair of eyeglasses but I always prefer to have more than one as I always forget where I put my eyeglasses. For convenience purposes, I prefer more than one pair. My problem now, is I don't have a budget for a new pair of eyeglasses. Considering the fact that an eyeglasses in my eye doctor's clinic costs a couple of hundreds, it is not feasible for me to buy one.

A friend of mine sent me a link about the cheap eyeglasses at Zenni Optical. While browsing their website I found out that they sell their eyeglasses at a low cost because they don't use middlemen so there is no overhead cost. Their products are direct from their factories. I am so glad to find out that I can get quality eyeglasses for a low cost at Zenni Optical.

Zenni Optical has gained a lot of customers due to the low pricing of their products. There is a wonderful review about Zenni Optical written by Eric Hammer which is published at examiner.com. Check out Eric's Review of Zenni Optical on how getting a cheap eyeglasses becomes a reality.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails