ShareThis

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Fill - In (3/05/10)

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Why are you making life so complicated?

2. I want you to take a break because you have been working too much.

3. When you are done with all your chores, then it will be on my terms.

4. We plan to put Andrea in day care at least once a week and see what happens.

5. I could use a little help.

6. I already filed our 2009 taxes and then I will just wait for the refund... woot woot.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish all my online tasks, tomorrow my plans include letting Andrea have some outdoor fun and Sunday, I want to do general house cleaning (good luck to me)!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your taxes! I hope you have a wondeful weekend!

Stacey said...

Ugh...still have to do our taxes. Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend!
:)Stacey

Unknown said...

Have fun with Andrea this weekend. I usually hang out with my kids on the weekends. I don't even want to think about the taxes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails