ShareThis

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fill - In (2/12/10)

FFI


And...here we go!

1. Pickles is always excluded in my hamburger.

2. We love to stay at home and watch movies in DVD.

3. The snow is supposed to hit our place today and I really hope so.

4. We plan to go some camping trips and be in nature.

5. It's 5:16 PM; that means it's 7:16AM in the Philippines.

6. Fresh fish is hard to find.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a relaxing Friday evening, tomorrow my plans include doing some household chores and Sunday, I want to go out for a movie date with hubby!

6 comments:

teJan said...

hehe...cute!

Chubskulit Rose said...

wahhh you love snow? Punta ka dito lol.


I have a tag for you here.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I would like a little snow too.

Unknown said...

waaa..murag naa sa Pinas ang author ani kay nangita man ug snow..nyahahaha

Unknown said...

Adto ta mangisda sa pacific ocean to get fresh fish mami hehe

Marice said...

hahah same here, i dont like pickles on my burger!

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

Related Posts with Thumbnails