ShareThis

Friday, January 8, 2010

Mommy Moments: New Year's List

mommy moments

This year, is a year for us to save more and spend less. But wait... what about our plan trips and dates....??? Oh well, we will still have those but other than that we will try to save ( and I am serious about this saving thing!)

Here's what to look forward to this year...

  • A summer trip to Florida
  • Application for my US Citizenship ( need to save again as the application is expensive)
  • Renew my passport either in Washington DC or in New York
  • Lessen eating out as we will be in saving mode
  • Hoping to fully potty train Andrea
  • Spend more reading time with Andrea
  • More family bonding moments (visit parks and zoo)
  • I will strive to be a better mom and a better wife
I wish to grow spiritually and be able to bring my family nearer to God. There is so much to write about the LIST but I will just imprint it in my mind to make sure that I will always be reminded to focus on our goals.

Happy Mommy Moments everyone!

11 comments:

Cacai M. said...

ana jud Mareng, save jud.. heheh..

Laikka said...

Hmmm...goodluck lulu! I wish you all the best! Pare-pareha jud ta ani da, grabe mi ron hugot ug bulsa..save,save,save!!!

Goodluck to us!heheh

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ganun din ako MamiLu, planning to apply for my citizenship too. Goodluck satin hehehe.

Dhemz said...

Amen! hehehe....ako d sako mag apply...I still have 8 years left...lol...that time ang price na dayon kay double...waaaaaaa..samot ka purdoy...lol!

laag ko kadali mami..karon lang me kaabot gkan pa change ug kwarta..ala man jud me pesos...sinsilyo ra...lol!

will email you later...mwah!

Grace said...

Good list, Lu. Sabayan mo na rin nga "prayer". :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Need to renew na rin nga pala my passport, mag expired na this February.Good luck on achieving your list.

Chris said...

yes save more spend less.. that is part of everyone's list this week!

happy mommy moments!

Unknown said...

Yeah, really serious with savings! Wow, can I come with guys on your florida trip. Me to we have to renew our passport and we will do that in NY as it is closer to us only 7 to 8 hours drive. See yah in NY mamilu

nanaygin said...

good luck with your list! =)

Jac said...

Good luck sis nice list I hope maka pag vacay kau sa Florida this year basta balitaan mo ako lol!!!
Happy new year friend hugs!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

halos same ang ating mga plan for this year.. yun nga lang di pa ko makakapag apply ng japanese citizenship hehe.. may potty trainer na din ako kaso di ko alam kung paano magpotty train, ayaw kasi umupo eh lol

Sa panahon talaga ngayon save save save... Have a nice week mwah

Related Posts with Thumbnails