ShareThis

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #25

And...here we go! Tip of the hat to The Beatles this week :-)

fridayfillin.gif

1. There are places I wanna explore (Switzerland is one of them!).

2. Strong winds blow those clouds away. I don't want rain right now.

3. Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous.

4. We had flurries yesterday, oh boy it didn't last long!!!.

5. He went out tiger hunting but he didn't came back yet.

6. I need to keep my mind from wandering . I always end up day dreaming.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to early bedtime, tomorrow my plans include a movie date with hubby and Sunday, I want to do some cleaning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Switzerland is another place I would love to visit. Nice list and I hope you enjoy your date with the hubby. I'm doing that too. Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

Daydreaming to get rich instantly? buy lotto often lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails