ShareThis

Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #12

Serendipity


And...here we go!

1. Sweet dreams my baby doll.

2. Dave bought Italian cream cheese cake especially for me.

3. Silliness is something Dave and I shared in common.

4. We will all dress up this Halloween.

5. Outstanding or not I know I did my best.

6. Sleep is what I want right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more treasure hunting ( new game addiction), tomorrow my plans include watching LSU vs Florida game and Sunday, I want to just chillax!

For more friday fill in entries click here.

4 comments:

Dhemz said...

hahhaa...love the word...chillax...a combo of chill and relax...nice one!

mingaw ang life today mami..maau ka diha kay naka bira man ka ug opps..hehehhe!

Unknown said...

Sus pagka sports and movie enthusiast jd ning inahana, dungan ta ug chillax but if there is opps tangtang chillax ani niya waaa.

Cacai M. said...

hoizzt.. chillax jud! 'sa pah! (~_~) here's
my FF for this week




Cacai M.'s Place
THOUGHTS, IDEAS, and RESOURCES
Cacai's Steps and Journey

Rechie said...

wow..answer number 2 is quite yummy

Related Posts with Thumbnails