ShareThis

Friday, October 9, 2009

Preparing for Winter


This will be my 3rd winter season in USA. I can say that I am well adjusted to it. I love the cold weather and what is so romantic during winter season is to snuggle with your hubby in front of a fireplace. We don't have a fireplace in our place so we just contented ourselves snuggling in the love seat while watching movies.

We plan to buy a new Electric Fireplace. I am sure it will work just like a regular fireplace. We just want something romantic during winter nights. I have found a nice electric fireplace at the furniture store. If you are looking for new home furniture, kids furniture, and home decors, shop now at myfurniturestore.com.

1 comments:

Greg said...

mami labay ko dire kadali...balik rako ugma...kapoy me sa byahe...hehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails