ShareThis

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Playing the Piano

I always have a passion for music - soft music that uplifts the spirit. I am not the type of person who enjoys listening to some funky and loud music. I prefer the soft ballads, that touches the heart.

Listening to somebody who can play the piano with great passion always makes me wish that somebody I can do the same. Wishful thinking, I know! For the meantime, I will just enjoy watching videos of famous people who plays piano chords superbly.

Mastering the art of playing piano chords can be done. Pianist Yoke Wong has some of the best techniques in doing so. She has proven methods on how to learn playing piano the easy way. She provides step-by-step system to read notes, rhythm and piano improvisation.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails