ShareThis

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TCP: Disney Fairy Tale



This week's theme of Tuesday Couch Potatoes really shows the child in each of us. I admit Disney Fairy Tale Movies are really touching. I love most of them. My favorite is The Little Mermaid. I love the songs in it. I have to make sure that subtitles are on so as I can sing too. Although, I don't have a good voice I love the songs so I sing with them...


THE LITTLE MERMAID, one of the most celebrated animated films of all time -- and winner of two Academy Awards (Best Music, Original Score; Best Music, Original Song, "Under The Sea," 1989).

Ariel, a fun-loving and mischievous mermaid, is off on the adventure of a lifetime with her best friend, the adorable Flounder, and the reggae-singing Caribbean crab Sebastian at her side. But it will take all of her courage and determination to make her dreams come true -- and save her father's beloved kingdom from the sneaky sea witch Ursula!
-----------------

You want to know more about the participants favorite Disney Fairy Tale Movie? Please visit Just About Anything the home of TCP!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this movie mami lulu. watchingthis i feel like im ariel sd langoy langoy kanta kanta. I love the theme song and the lovely voice. Andama ang mga tape sa rairy tale cartoons ky mo tan aw na si andrea inig dako ana

Chris said...

we posted the same movie!

kamz said...

maraming TCP participants who love Little Mermaid. Looks like Arielle has won most of our hearts.

thanks for joining this week sis and my apologies for the very late comment. hope to see you again next week for a robot/cyborg movie. hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails