ShareThis

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Free Private Email

Privacyharbor-logo-wht-f


I have been using emails as form of communication to family and friends for so many years. Sometimes, it is irritating to get so many spam messages. I always thought that emails are not secure. I am not complaining though because I am using free email services. What can you expect when it is free? I know there will be setbacks when enjoying free services.

I found a solution to my privacy problems with my emails. Privacyharbor.com free email services will keep every message private, safe and secure. They will provide a secure email account with no ads or marketing partners. They have anti-spam and virus protection to avoid ever getting spam in your inbox. Privacyharbor.com has a very easy user interface. It is very easy to use especially to users that are not computer savvy.

For me, the very important feature with this email service is you can see when the person reads your sent message. With this feature, I will no longer wonder if my message was read or not.

Get your Free Private Email now at PrivacyHarbor.com and worry no more about your privacy being invaded. Start communicating privately now.

Post?slot_id=

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails