ShareThis

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tong-its

Tong-its is our form of entertainment. We play tong-its, enjoy eating, and of course the endless talking.

Out of curiousity, I searched tong-its online and I was amazed that there is a website for tong-its. I was really shocked that there is an online tong-its where you can play with your friends. Tong its is the most popular card game in the Philippines. Anyone familiar with other rummy games such as Gin Rummy or Mah Johg can easily learn to play Tong its. It is a fun fast moving game. It encourages players to work together but in the end it's winner take all.

I couldn't wait to tell my friends that there is tong-its online. Haha can you imagine if we will just play online rather than in person. I bet it wont be as much fun as in person. There will be no constant interaction when it is online... so.. i will just stick to the real game.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails