ShareThis

Monday, April 13, 2009

Filipino Food

Before I moved here in the USA, I was not a good cook. In fact, I only cook once in a blue moon. I was a working girl way back home, so I don't have time to be in the kitchen. But things changed when I got married and became a full time wife and mother. I learned to cook different dishes. Being a Filipino myself, I missed the Filipino food and Filipino cooking. Thankfully, there is enough resources in the web that helps me learn how to cook good Filipino dishes. Some of my filipino dishes are well-liked by my American family and friends.

Whenever I crave for some Filipino dishes and I don't have idea on how to make it, I always visit the Filipino Food website. This is a very informative website where you can find anything you need to know about filipino cooking and filipino foods.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails