ShareThis

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dressing Up

I love dressing up my little girl. She got many clothes that sometimes she will outgrow it after wearing it once or twice. No, we don't have a lot of money to buy clothes. It just happened that I have a lot of "sponsors". A lot of friends give us clothes and of course there is her Nana and Papa Dan that bought so many outfits for her. A lot of family and friends often give Andrea something... it could be an outfit or books or anything else. For all of them, we are very thankful!

Just few days ago, I was trying to let Andrea wear something comfortable and stylish. I wanted her to wear an outfit that will be good for summer.

Picture of my little girl in shorts and halter top. She is ready for summer!








1 comments:

Nationalism said...

Highly energetic post!!! I enjoyed that a lot. thanks for share……

Related Posts with Thumbnails