ShareThis

Monday, March 2, 2009

Solution to my Thinning Hair

Dave often tells me that I am shedding like a dog! True enough, my falling hair is all over our carpet. Whenever I am brushing my hair, it is alarming to see how much hair is in the brush. Due to my falling hair, my hair got thinner now. I need some solution or else my scalp will be visible soon.

I have tried some products yet I was not satisfied with the result, so i ended up looking for more product that will help my thinning hair problem for quite sometime. A good friend of mine suggested to try toppik products.

I searched the internet and found out that Toppek Hair Building Shampoo is the perfect solution to my thinning hair because it contains a unique complex of Keratin proteins. After shampooing, I will be using Toppek Hair Building Conditioner, this will help lock in added thickness.

Toppik products can be bought at hello-georgous.net. Their website has the a-z selection of all your needs at discounted prices. They offer super fast shipping at a flat rate of $4.95 only.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails