ShareThis

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Married Chat City

I have been married for more than 2 years, and I have no regrets at all. I have the most wonderful husband that loves and respects me. We may have discussions and disagreements on certain things, but those were but spices of our married life. I am also blessed that the family of the man whom I married, accepted me and treated me as their own daughter. They are all very supportive to us.

Being married and fulfilling our wedding vows is what I aspire the most. During times of struggles and problems which are unavoidable that comes in our married life, I always remind myself of my marriage vow, a "till death do us part" vow. My marriage vow helps me to be patient and be reasonable at all times. It always reminds me that I need to resolve any issues with my husband to maintain a harmonious relationship.

During my free time, I engaged myself with healthy conversations with my married friends. We always discuss how our married life has been and some issues in life. I even introduced them to a chatroom website dedicated to married people. Married Chat is where we shared our views about marriage and sometimes we give advices too. Married people from all over the world can meet and have fun in this chatroom.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails