ShareThis

Saturday, February 21, 2009

First Nurse in the Family

Yesterday, when I checked the result of Nursing Board Exam in the Philippines, I found out that my first degree cousin (on dad's side) passed the board exam. She is now a Registered Nurse. I was so excited and so happy for her.

Marie Joyce Zamora Quino, is the first Registered Nurse (RN) in our family! Wow! finally we have a nurse already in our family. Congratulations to Joy and good luck in your job hunting!


It is a common "joke" that you are Filipino if you have a nurse in the family. Hmmm I guess we are certified filipino now...


Who will be the next RN in our family???? Obviously it would be my sister Menmen... I might be going in the same field too... but.... only time will tell!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails