ShareThis

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mall of Asia, Manila, Philippines

I am now blogging from Mall of Asia in Manila. We are killing some time while waiting for my friend Joan to show up.

Today will be the last day of our vacation. We will have our flight back home tomorrow. I have so much blogging to catch up and hopefully post some pictures.

We had so much fun and as usual we are poorer again.... hahahha like we had been rich! (wink) We are so glad that we were able to see the family and even for a short period of time we were able to buy some things for them and spoiled them a little bit.

The vacation was great but I am ready to come home to our own little place.

1 comments:

scott said...

hello there, thanks for featuring mall of asia. we are going for a vacation back to philippines this week sept 10 and looking forward to see the place. i cant believed its just in front of my alma mater san juan de dios college and the hospital. so excited to see my family after long 5 years at the same time to spend time just like you to the mall. am sure my 3 year old scott would be very happy too. thanks again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails