ShareThis

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogging from Tubigon, Bohol, Philippines

After more than two years I am back to where I used to live and work. I saw the place where we used to have our own internet cafe. It is vacant now.

When we got home to my sister's house, we were so impressed... the house looks very different. It looks awesome now.

We spend the night at my sister's house. At around dawn, heavy winds were gushing and heavy rains too. There is a typhoon that's why the weather is bad.

We went to the market (as we always do before) early in the morning and buy some fish. There were only a few fish vendors because the weather is bad and the catch if rare. At least we were able to buy fresh fish for breakfast.

We will be back to Mom's tonight for the festival tomorrow.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails