ShareThis

Friday, December 12, 2008

Calling

I called home last night and I am glad that I finally was able to talk to Mom. I haven't talk to Mom for a month now since she is staying at Hanopol now eversince Joy got home. There is no means of communication there since there is no signal for the cellphone.

Yesterday, Mom and my siblings were in the city because Joy was rushed to the hospital again for the nth time.

Anyway, I was able to talk to Mom and she is so excited because she knows that WE are coming home for a visit. They don't know when is the exact date that we will be home that is why they keep on asking me. All I just said is SOON. Hahaha I want to surprise them. I even told them jokingly that they need to check the airport everyday and look for US. hahaha. I had fun not telling them when exactly will I be home. Actually, we don't have the exact date since we have not received Andrea's passport.

I am really excited to come home. It would be a short visit but I am sure it would be a lot of fun.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails