ShareThis

Monday, December 1, 2008

2nd Year Wedding Anniversary

Today marks the second year of our marriage. It seems that it was only yesterday that we went to the courthouse to apply for marriage license and got married right away. I remember the day when we got married, that was the coldest day of my life. It was below freezing that day and the wind was so strong. I was wearing jeans and leather jacket, and still I felt like i didn't wear anything at all since the coldness crept all over my body.

Two years and our marriage is going stronger and stronger. Dave and I are both blessed to have each other. We shared a life that is full of love, laughter and fun. With Dave, I found my perfect match.

Our married life wouldn't be very successful if not for the support of our beloved families. All our families has always been there for us especially when we needed them and for that we are very thankful.

Of course, our union has been complete with Andrea in our lives. Andrea brings so much joy to all of us. A gift that is immeasurable.

Babe, happy anniversary! I love you and I will always be your best friend and your wife. Looking forward for more years of a blessed married life.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails