ShareThis

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is a harvest festival. It is a time to give thanks to the harvest and gratitude in general. Today, Thanksgiving is usually held as a gathering of family.

As this day is a day of giving thanks, I am expressing my gratefulness for all the blessings that I have. I am thankful for having a wonderful husband. Life is not easy but life with Dave has been very wonderful. I am thankful for Dave's family who is now my family, for accepting me and treating me like a daughter. I am blessed to have Mom Lori not just as a mother but as a bestfriend too. I am thankful for having Dan. Both Mom and Dan has always been there for us. I am also thankful that I have Dad Bill and Jan. They are both so wonderful to us. I am thankful for Terri and family and John. I may not have seen Mischa all the time, but she is also a blessings to us. I am thankful for all the friends that I have here, they make me feel and they always makes me remind of my roots and where I came from.

I will forever be thankful to my tatay and nanang and the rest of the family. Despite the distance between us, our bond still remains strong. I will always treasure the moments that we shared, the memories that we live by, the teachings, the shaping up our lives during our younger years. I even treasure the hardships that we experienced because it makes me more appreciative of what I have now.

And of course, the most wonderful blessings of my life... my precious little girl, who day by day brings joy and completeness to my life.

Above all, I thank the Almighty Father, for blessing me with two wonderful families. My american and biological family.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails