ShareThis

Monday, July 29, 2013

Kindergarten Kamp

Today is a BIG Day for our girl. She will be attending the Kindergarten Kamp which is scheduled for today and tomorrow.

For the past few days, our daughter is very excited about it but the closer it gets, the more nervous she gets and today while I was getting her ready for the Kamp, she was not excited about it anymore.

I guess it is just normal because this will be the first time that she will be going to school. I know she will just do fine, I can't wait for her to be picked up. I am sure she will tell us how her day was.


UPDATE:

We picked her up and she was all smiles. She told us that she has so much fun at school and she is excited to come back tomorrow. School is a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi
Hope you still remember me.
Dropping in to say hi. Hope you and family are well

Umi

Sheila said...

ahhh your partner is offically and kinder now. good to know that she love school and excited to go to school everyday. akong mga scholar hagiton mn ko usahay labi na ug tapulan mata ug sayo. moingon mn nga undang na daw eskwela. waaa

HBP High PR Backlink said...

I really wanted to construct a simple message to thank you for some of the unique facts you are sharing on this website.

Related Posts with Thumbnails