ShareThis

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Get Well Soon, Tatay

At the moment, my father dear is in the Hospital.  He is "vacationing" for a reason.  In his entire life, this is the second time that he got hospitalized and I know how much he hated being confined there.  I know it is for his best interest to be confined there.  We are awaiting for his lab results and hopefully he will be over this health predicament in few days.

Get well soon, Tay and be a good patient!  I know he threatens to pull all those wires on his body because he wants to go home.

And so far, he still don't want to talk to me on the phone.  I have to try to call them again and perhaps tease him to talk to me.

3 comments:

Social bookmark submission said...

Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents.

Breet Pink said...

If you are looking for find some helping material about spectrum extreme internet, spectrum internet service, spectrum internet ultra, spectrum internet cost, spectrum internet packages then you are at right blog page because it is very informational blog. I recommend.

Breet Pink said...

If you are looking for satellite tv providers by zip code, spectrum tv gold,spectrum gold channels and charter silver package channel listing then this blog is best for you because it has detailed information about this. And It helps you because it help me is depth. Recommended.

Related Posts with Thumbnails