ShareThis

Friday, June 14, 2013

My Little Fish


Every kid loves the water. My daughter is no different. When we stayed at Joe Wheeler Lodge and Resort in Rogersville, Alabama , she was one excited little girl who is ready to swim with her new floaties. She couldn't wait to swim but I had to tell her we need to wait because it was too hot. When it was bearable, we all dipped in the cold swimming pool.

We all enjoyed our family time swimming.  My daughter was so amazed that she can swim because of her floaties.  Seeing her and her desire to learn to swim makes me think that she really needs a swimming lesson.

3 comments:

Shem Herbolingo said...

Oh! I don't see a fish. I see a little mermaid!

Game keys said...


By visiting this site I found cool stuff here keep it up.

Good backlink said...

I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails