ShareThis

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Canvas Press

I love capturing moments of my little girl through my lens. I don't have those expensive camera but I am satisfied with how my pictures turn out using my ever reliable point and shoot. Because I can't freeze the moments, I wanted to make the captured moments last forever through a canvas. I am glad to find CanvasPress as they offer Canvas Prints. You can send your photo to canvas experts and voila you will get the canvas that is worth every penny. Photos on canvas makes great wall decoration and I am happy I got one now.

Why chose Canvas Press? Simple. They are experts! Their work is beyond awesome!  It only took less than 5 working days from the time I ordered to the time I got ahold of the canvas. They are very good in packing when your order is shipped.  Your canvas is well protected while on transition from their place to yours.

They will pack your canvas in thick carboard and even wrapped it in plastic for more protection.


All these cardboards and plastic made sure that your canvas will reach you in a perfect condition.

I am very happy of the picture that I chose to make into a canvas.  My daughter is happier to see herself in a canvas and willingly posed to show off what she got.

Canvas Press surpassed my expectation when it comes to Photos to Canvas Printing.  They have done a  great job at it.  Their customer service is very prompt in answering your questions.  Price-wise, they provide good prices on their canvas and other prints.  Will I order again?  Definitely!

If you haven't thought about a great gift for Father's day yet, why not check them out and order one for your dad. Visit them at www.canvaspress.com.  Also, don't forget to like CanvasPress on Facebook for their latest promotions.


=====
I received the above item for product review purposes.  All the opinions stated herein is based on my own.

2 comments:

Jessica Cassidy said...

I love the canvas picture of your daughter. She is a beautiful little girl. I like how the canvas wrapped your picture. They really value every canvas picture with care. I bet your daughter is so happy to receive her canvas picture. I will check out this Website and perfect to give as a gift too :-)

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my web site xerox 8560 yellow

Related Posts with Thumbnails