ShareThis

Sunday, April 28, 2013

BPC 118/365 Zyrtec Loot


Spring and allergies go together and Zyrtec, Allegra, Claritin and other store brand allergy medicines to the rescue.  These allergy medicines are pricey especially if they are brand names.  I was lucky that I was able to get 4 coupons of Zyrtec.  I wish I had more...

I was able to print $6 coupon for a Zyrtec 5tablets.  Right now, they are also on sale in CVS for $6 each.  I got these for free, I just paid tax.  Not bad for something we can really use when allergy attacks!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, wise and savvy mommy. coupons save the wallet hehe

emzkie said...

woot! that is a great buy mommy Lu. uso dyud ning allergy medicines run.

Rcel said...

There goes the couponer's deal once again! Nice job mamilu!

Zyrtex is a stranger to us. Didn't even know nga allergy medicine diay na. Benadryl ra akong nailhan nga allergy medicine and I only take it if I want to sleep bisan wala koy allergy. Lol.

Apas ko sa April BPC while wala pa ga-close. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails