ShareThis

Friday, April 26, 2013

BPC 116/365 Steamed Sweet Potato


Steamed sweet potato, kinilaw and beach are just but few things that I missed back home. Now that it is summer time in the Philippines, many folks goes to the beach especially that kids are no longer in school. Bringing native foods are always a treat going to the beach.

I may not be able to enjoy the beach here on my end of the world, but for sure I can always enjoy a steamed sweet potato whenever I can find the at the Asian store!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

aguy parese dayon ug ginamos bahala ang kidney hehehe

Rcel said...

I love kamote! That my and the husband's fave! Mga Bisdak jud kaayo! I am glad I still get to buy them here bisan very far from home. Sakto jud ka mamilu, kanang imong gipanghisgutan nga beach with all the lagutmon, pastilan makamingaw jud kaayo na. Saon nagpa-adopt man ta diri sa Aremika! Lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails