ShareThis

Friday, April 12, 2013

BPC 102/365 From Pinas with Love

My mom sent us different varieties of dried fish through our cousin who went home. My cousin leaves in Bergen, NJ. My sister who lives in Glendora, NJ picked the goodies up and sent it to me through mail. It was a long process before it finally arrived in our doorstep.

I had these dried fish for few weeks now but I can't eat them all the time, so I just cook whenever the craving is so strong. Last night I felt like eating some dried fish dipped in spicy vinegar. It was delicious!





3 comments:

Rcel said...

Yumminess to the bones kaayo ang bulad mamilu! Same here, I stock on dried fish but I only cook them when the craving is so intense jud. Otherwise, magtaas pirmi akong bp kung patuyang lang. Hahaha! Ambot nalang jud ning bulad nganong lami man kaayo. Naay Triz diri basta mangita ug sud-an sa fridge, ang gisudlan sa bulad mao jud habwaon sabay pangutana, "Mang, can I have some bulad for lunch.dinner?" Kukness kaayo! :D

Maricon Rufino said...

Hmmmmm....Yummmmmyyyy....Lamia keu ana Ate Lu! Maricon here.This is my other blog.

emzkie said...

wow so lucky! kalami sa bulad oi. hay gigutom nuon ko.

Related Posts with Thumbnails