ShareThis

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Healthy Baking with Virgin Coconut Oil


I have heard so much about  Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil so I was excited to learn more about them.  My excitement grow more when I found out that this product is from Philippines.  I am excited and proud to know this.  I remember my younger years when we use to make coconut oil and use it for our daily cooking.

Using coconut oil remind me of the old days.  I love the aroma of the coconut oil.  When I got ahold of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil, I used it on everything.  I used it to cook and bake.  Today, my daughter and I decided to bake Halloween funfetti and used virgin coconut oil instead of the regular cooking oil.


Now that I discover about Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil, I will make sure that I will never ran out of it. I love it!  And would you believe that using this oil when frying the "stinky" dried fish lessens the smell of the dried fish?  You should try it.  In fact, there are many uses of this virgin coconut oil that you will find no excuse not to buy them.

How Virgin Coconut oil is made? Watch this educational video below:
Virgin Coconut Oil: America's First Traditional Handcrafted Virgin Coconut Oil




Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails