ShareThis

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quaker Snack Bar

This post brought to you by Quaker Oats. All opinions are 100% mine.



Sometimes when you think you are healthy, you tend to eat whatever you want even if those foods are not very nutritious and healthy at all.  It is only when you find out that you have some health problems that you will be conscious of your food intake.  There are many things we take for granted when we think that our body is healthy.  Now that I have some health conditions, I am more mindful of what I eat.  I make sure that I eat balance meal and I also eat wholesome food for snacks.  Eating healthy is hard but if you are concern with the state of your health you will eat what you are supposed to. 

Quaker Soft Baked Bar is one of the things that is not only good but also nutritious.  It comes in two flavors: Cinnamon Pecan Bread and Banana Nut Bread.  These soft bars are my perfect snacks in the afternoon, and my favorite is the Cinnamon Pecan Bread.  They are not just tasty but packed with 5g of fiber, 6g of protein and an excellent source of 5 B-Vitamins.  These are also one of the treats that my little daughter enjoys.  My daughter and I enjoys the same flavor because we both love Cinnamon.

QSBB Yum Image high res.jpg

Quaker Snack bars are also perfect breakfast snack.  It is very handy and perfect for people who are always on the go.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails