ShareThis

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Compilation of Recipes

I love to cook and I love to try new recipes. I even enjoy discovering the new taste of different cuisines. Over the years that I have been cooking in my own kitchen I have made some original dishes and I have tried different recipes that I have found in different websites. I have lost some of the websites that I have bookmarked when my laptop crashed. I was not happy about it but there was nothing I can do about it. Now, losing my favorite websites to visit is no longer possible since I discover clipix. Have you heard about clipix? If you haven't it will be easy for you to understand if you will watch the video below.



Clipix makes online life simpler. No need to bookmark everything you want and get a headache looking where is it. With clipix you can clip the pages and add it to you clipboards. You can also categorize your clipboards for easy management. Clipix also allows you to share your clipboards to family and friends. You can also customized the privacy of your clipboards.

One of the best feature of clipix is the syncboard where you and your family and friends can clip collaboratively. Whatever you collaboratively clipped can be seen in real time. Isn't that amazing? There are too many features in clipix that anybody will absolutely enjoy and get addicted to. Check their website's homepage. You can open and account through facebook or your twitter account. Install the clip toolbar and start using it.

Below is a sample of my clipboard.


Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comments:

recipes for toddlers said...

The compilation was highly appreciable! congrats for building the same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails