ShareThis

Monday, February 13, 2012

We are Back!

We are back!!!

Our Philippine vacation was fun and memorable. I didn't have time to update my blogs while I was there but thanks to GOOD FRIENDS who kept my blog alive during my absence. I can't thank them enough for saving my blogs and my personal issues. You know who you are and from the bottom of my heart thanks a bunch.

My family were back from Philippines last February 11 but due to jet lag and re-adjustment of our biological clocks, I was not able to update ya'll.

It will take a few days for me to catch up with my blogs but I will be in full blogging mode when all is okay including my sleeping habits.

Thanks to you all!

2 comments:

Mel_Cole said...

welcome home mamilu! :)

Mrs.D said...

ayay! nakauli na jud ang bakasyonista...welcome back Post family! glad you guys are back....:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails