ShareThis

Thursday, November 17, 2011

You Decide, Who is Cuter?

This post brought to you by Puppies vs. Babies. All opinions are 100% mine.

PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg

It is all over the internet now. Pictures and videos of cute and cuddly babies and puppies. Videos of funny and hilarious puppies and babies. The question still remains unanswered, who is cuter? Check the Puppies vs. Babies by Animal Planet. Browse and enjoy the entries of Puppies vs. Babies online contest and let your vote decides who is cuter.

I am a mother myself. I became a Mom before year 2007 ended. I felt blessed and privileged to be a mom. I can proudly say that I have the most wonderful daughter that any parents wish to have. At the age of 3, she does things that amazes me. Sometimes, I even wonder where she learned those stuffs.

With regards to the question who is cuter whether a baby or a puppy, I guess you would know what my answer is since I am a mom to a very adorable toddler. It is true that puppies can be cute when the do adorable things but my vote goes to a baby. What about you? Who you vote for?

If you haven't casted your vote yet, visit the link above and let your vote decide. Cast your vote now. Voting is only until November 23.

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

mayra jud dire kay dinoble man...ehehhee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails