ShareThis

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins (August 19, 2011)

FFI


And...here we go!

1. It's fun to see my daughter having fun with her sister.

2. Chicken and Dumplings is easy to make.

3. I like to be remembered as the best daughter, a great wife and a wonderful mom.

4. There are some things that I will never know!

5. Something I'm very much excited about and I can't wait is our Philippine vacation Feb next year.

6. Deciding to have a child and be a family was well worth it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to party with friends, tomorrow my plans include a good rest and Sunday, I want to eat out with Mischa and Ben!

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

not just the best daughter, a great wife and a wonderful mom...apila pod ang a great friend woi...ehehhee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails