ShareThis

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

College Friends, Our Story

(Susan, Aisa, Gloria, Lulu)

There were 4 of us. We went to the same school in an Agricultural College. It was not until our second year that we became a very close. We were in the same section on our 2nd year of college that is why we became very close. (We had block sectioning then).

I was the youngest of all of us and needless to say, I was the most spoiled. I help them with academics and in return they help me with everything else. They do a lot of hard labor for me and I was really thankful.

After our 2nd years in college we graduated with a Diploma in Agricultural Technology. They proceeded to earn their Bachelor's degree and I didn't. I pursued another degree because I know that Agriculture was not for me.

To make the story short, we lost in touch. Gloria and I kept in touch as I became very close to her parents too. For so many years, I often visited Gloria and her family once a year. I also visited Aisa once in a while. With Susan we never heard from her. We totally lost contact with her.

I lost in touch with Aisa since middle of 2006 until she found me in Facebook August 2010 (You can read the story here.) Few days ago, I woke up with another surprise. Susan found me in Facebook. Can you imagine 14 years!!! I was really speechless when I saw who added me in Facebook.

Now, we are all communicating again. We are all in different countries. Susan is in HK, Aisa is in Singapore, Gloria in Philippines and I am in USA. Wow, we look back 15 years ago and we can't help but giggle at our escapades and our college life.

I really hope that one day we will see each other again!

......
Oh, Susan is celebrating her birthday tomorrow! Happy birthday my very good friend! May all your desires come true. I love you!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ikaw bitaw kina bataan lulu with nice smile. ikaw ray nag agri nga hate ang init hehe

Dhemz said...

wow, FB ra jud naka bridge...ehehhee..international man diay mo mami...kami kay 5 me sa group...ayay, ikaw jud ang pinakabata dire mami...pinakagwapa ug pinakahamis...ehehhehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails