ShareThis

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time for an apartment decor refresher

I tend to get really bored with my home decor about every year or so. It probably has a lot to do with me working from home and having to see the stuff 24/7. But that can get really expensive to completely redo all of my home decor every time that I get bored with it. So I try to just change up a few things like buying some new accent pillows or hanging up a new poster in a poster frame to make it look a little bit nicer.

Now that it's time to do that, I think that I might just buy a can of paint and paint an accent wall in the living room that's in kind of an unexpected color that still coordinates with everything that I have anyway. I got the idea online while I was on my Wireless Internet and thought it looked so cool. Plus, it's a whole lot less trouble than painting all four walls, which will take way too much time and trouble to do anyway.


Guest post written by Vanessa Henderson

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Just received a check for $500.

Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make taking paid surveys online...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails