ShareThis

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Movie Meme: Books in the Movies


When I saw the theme for this week, the first movie that came to my mind was The Book of Eli. Then it took me a long time to think of movies that has a lot of books on it.

So, I decided to just go on with my choices. My choices are the following:
Book of Eli - A post-apocalyptic tale, in which a lone man fights his way across America in order to protect a sacred book that holds the secrets to saving humankind.
Phenomenon - An ordinary man sees a bright light descend from the sky, and discovers he now has super-intelligence and telekinesis.

Nim's Island - A young girl inhabits an isolated island with her scientist father and communicates with a reclusive author of the novel she's reading.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails