ShareThis

Monday, March 21, 2011

Are you a fan of NHL?

I was never a fan of hockey sports until we went to New Jersey to visit my sister and my brother-in-law. We visited them for one week 3 years ago and my brother-in-law introduced us to hockey. He used to play hockey thus he is a big fan of National Hockey League.

I have never been to a live hockey game and my brother-in-law offers to buy us a New York Islanders Tickets or New York Rangers Tickets if we want to watch the game live the next time we visit them. I politely declined because we don't have a plan on visiting them yet as airfare from Alabama to New Jersey has gotten very expensive.

We might not be able to visit them for a while especially that we plan to come home to visit Philippines early next year. But, just in case we can squeeze it on our budget next year we want a free Philadelphia Flyers Tickets or Pittsburgh Penguins Tickets.

Are you a hockey fan? Did you know that you can purchase Toronto Maple Leafs Tickets or other hockey game tickets easily at ACheapSeat.com? Don't let the season be over without seeing your favorite teams live in action. Buy your tickets now.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails