ShareThis

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Adwords and Advertising

Whenever I do my blog hopping, I always see these google banners with text or image advertising on them. I do click on them sometimes because somehow, the ads are related to the post that I’m reading and it gets me curious. I later learned that they are called AdWords, and I too use them on my blogs.


Personally, I think it’s a great tool. Almost all the blogs I visit now have them and the ads are different each time. I got interested to learn more about them in the event that I would want to advertise or create links for my site. I was surprised, and glad, to know that there is usually an Adwords management company that can help setup campaigns. They are the so-called professionals in Adwords management and they help not just in getting the word out and click conversion but also in generating sales, which is usually the primary purpose for the advertising.

1 comments:

me said...

nice post mommy Lu..love the topic...very informative...wa sad ko kalibutan anang adwords bha...hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails