ShareThis

Monday, February 21, 2011

Summer Camps in Israel

I have always dreamed of being an exchange student when I was a kid. For me, living in a different country sounded so exciting because I would learn about their culture and lifestyle. I know I wouldn't be able to stand a year away from my family though when I was younger because I was very dependent. So being an exchange student was not an option. I then realized that perhaps attending summer camps in a different country was more fitting for me. A summer camp doesn't take a year, I think it only takes a couple of weeks or a month. Thinking about this dream of mine made me go online and see if it's possible to do such thing nowadays.

I was surprised to find that it's possible through a summer camp in Israel. I found a site where they have a high tech eCamp in Israel program. Do you know how exciting that is for me? This means that if my niece wants to experience out of the country summer camping it is possible now.

If you want your kids to have a different summer experience, I'm sure there are lots of other summer camps in Israel that you can choose from.

1 comments:

shydub said...

suroy ko diri, i want to go to esrael but not to study to suroy suroy lng hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails