ShareThis

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nostalgia #32: Interview Documents

The interview that I had at the US Embassy Manila was very memorable. I was confident at that time that I will not have any problem getting a Fiancee Visa because I had all the necessary documents that would prove that we have a legitimate relationship. I may sound conceited but I was confident and very ready. I was very familiar with every pages of my folders. I have separated all my evidences with color codes and tabs.

Consul didn't give me a hard time. He said my documents are perfect and he told me that you made my job easy with the way you prepare your documents. I was thankful as I exerted so much efforts preparing my papers!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww....hehhehee! very organize kau ka mami...likewise I have my folder too...oh, sarap balik balikan....ehehehe!

agi ko dire kadali...later rako blog hop kay mamutos pako...mwah!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Waaa ka very organized. I also organized every single documents in one envelope. Gamay ra mn sd ako documents just some few letters and print outs emails, nya usa ka picture waaaaa.

Gipangitaan ko ug daghang picture ako gi banghagan nga isa ra, ayaw pangita ug daghan. lol.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I still have mine too, a folder and a book lol.. Yan ang pinay reading ready lagi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails