ShareThis

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill - In (11/12/10)

FFI


So...here we go!

1. When pigs fly I need to be inside because I am scared of their smelly poop.

2.Professional shopper, seriously?!

3. Call me when you get there.

4. You will be amazed at the price of the purse if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is my daughter because she always comes up with something amazing to say for her age.

6. I am done cutting hubby's hair, now who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good rest, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to go to the mall!

3 comments:

Shahz said...

:-) heheheh hello.. Just dropping..

Anonymous said...

I wonder about the prize of purse you bought :)

Hop here from FFI and follow you
Happy Friday
http://rismahutabarat.blogspot.com/2010/11/boredom-go-away.html

Dhemz said...

kuyog ko sa imo sa mall mami...ehhehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails