ShareThis

Friday, November 12, 2010

A brand new kitchen

Guest post written by Sally Rochester

I have a really small kitchen, but I do get a whole lot of use out of it. See, I am constantly baking different things because me and my boyfriend have the biggest sweet tooth. But the kitchen in my apartment is so old looking that I think I owe it to myself to have it fixed up because I spend so much time in it.

I plan on calling homeproimprovement to come and replace my cabinets and counter tops because they just look worn from so much use over the years.

But that isn't the only thing that I'm changing about my favorite room at my place. I'm going to try and paint a wall mural in there too. I'm thinking maybe the silhouette of a tree with silhouettes of little birds scattered throughout it might be a neat little whimsical touch. But I'm also thinking about maybe some geometric shapes in an abstract pattern. I guess I should decide that soon because that will really change the feel of the rest of the decor.

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

oh boy oh boy...asa naman akong bahin sa GP...ehehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails