ShareThis

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fill - In (10/29/10)

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it!
FFI


So...here we go!

1. While the cat's away (we don't have cat so I don't know).

2. Hubby always makes me feel fabuloso!

3. Children are gift from God.

4. My legs are always sore when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I use to drink coffee before going to bed.

6. Vacation to Philippines with a Singapore side trip, and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a late shopping for Halloween, tomorrow my plans include going trick or treat and Sunday, I want to enjoy the weekend and relax!

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

ayay! singapore diay ha...nice! unsa mana nga airline mami? amo kay south korea man to among sidetrip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails