ShareThis

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Fill - In (10/01/10)

FFI


1. My back is kinda stiff... I am craving for a massage.

2. It is hard to find a Level 10 Grassland/Lake wild in Kingdoms of Camelot game.

3. Leaves are falling all around, and the weather is getting cool... I love it!.

4. My forgetfulness sometimes gets me in trouble.

5. Healing is a long process.

6. Playing outside with my girl is what I've been up to lately!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include watching football and Sunday, I want to have a grill party!

3 comments:

shydub said...

Same here massage please. sus maynalng naay Omega panghapas

Cacai M. said...

grill party akong gusto mareng.. kanang tulingan o bangus, naa pod unta kinilaw nga tangigue no.. ahay.. kalami..

Dhemz said...

mami wala lagi ko nimo g imbita sa imong grill party...ehehehhe!

agi ko dire kadali...luto sako panyapon...mwah!

Related Posts with Thumbnails